Senior Product Manager
An early stage startup in Manhattan is looking for a Senior Product Manager as their first product hire. This startup is completely revamping the animal care industry and is focused on making veterinary services more accessible and easier on both businesses and consumers.
The ideal candidate is ready to take on the challenge of joining a small startup environment as the first Product Manager and can help manage their Mobile Product roadmap.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of Product Management experience
- Native Mobile (iOS or Android) Product Management experience
- Has launched a Mobile app in the past
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Background in Software Development or UX Design
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.