Senior Software Engineer
Currently working with a cyber security startup in Buckhead that is hiring for a Senior developer to be part of the team. In this role, you'll be working on their flagship platform that gives customers better insight into their security systems. Looking for a well rounded engineer, strong with Computer Science fundamentals. Heavy back end development and strong with any object oriented programming language. Write scalable and reliable code.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong with OOP (Java, Python, Scala)
- Experience consuming RESTful APIs, Microservices
- Spring Boot
- Strong communication and ability to work with others
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of databases including SQL, MySQL & MongoDB
- Cyber-security experience is a big plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Collaborating with team
- Competitive Pay: Up to $120,000, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) match
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Great Office Location
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Free Parking
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.