Senior Full Stack Developer
A well known Fortune 500, Atlanta based company in the service space is looking for a Senior Full Stack developer to join their main platform team. You'll be building out different dashboards that deliver real time reports for production purposes.
Engineers for this role will be Full Stack developers with React, Angular or Vue on the Front End. The Ideal candidate needs to have at least fours of Node experience. If you want an opportunity with the ability to grow, then this will be a great fit.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years hands on full stack development
- BS in Computer Science
- Extensive experience with Back End Node and any modern framework on the front end
Desired Skills & Experience
- Great communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with the team
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Node
- 40% React OR Angular OR Vue
- 70% Hands On development
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $65/hr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Opportunity to work on multiple projects
- Casual dress
- Free parking
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.