Senior Ruby Engineer
Title: Senior Software Engineer - Ruby
This Australian-based public company recently acquired a VC-backed startup here in the Bay Area. They’ve experienced 15-20% YOY growth and are continuing to build out their team of 10. We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer committed to building out a strong tech culture and lead the implementation of systems. You will be successful in this role if you have strong database and Ruby on Rails experience. Also looking for someone with experience working on scalable systems as this company works with top enterprise and highly trafficked companies.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of production experience
- Ruby/Rails (Python, Java, or Golang experience is welcome so long as you’ve worked with Rails in the past)
- Relational databases (mySQL, postgres)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with data pipelines, data ingestion
- Experience with third party integrations
- Experience working in a startup environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% back-end Node
- 30% front-end
- 30% architecture
- 70% hands-on
- Competitive Salary: Up to $190/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.