Our client, a solid SaaS startup, located in downtown Toronto is looking to add a senior developer in helping produce high quality digital content for their clients in social media, finance, e-commerce, fitness etc.
You will partner with a number of startups and mid-size firms in bringing their online digital content to life and thereby deliver high value to their customers. You will get to work with different technologies, creating both web and native applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in Java, NodeJS or Python
- 2+ years of experience on the front end with Angular or React/Redux
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Swift, Java Objective-C or C# is a plus
- Must be an effective team player and be able to communicate their ideas effectively
- University degree in Computer Science is required
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Back-end
- 40% Front-end
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 4 weeks of statutory vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Full MVD
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.