Business Analyst / Revenue Systems
A fintech company in the Loop is looking to add a Business Analyst to their cross-functional tech team. It’s a wealth management platform built out on Microsoft technologies with a SQL back-end.
This role will involve collaborating with both the internal business team and tech teams, gathering requirements and working with the revenue system.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with SQL and other Microsoft products
- Experience conducting support and analysis of production
- Gathering requirements and work with business teams
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with revenue systems or accounting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field work)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in Wealth Management
- 100% Hands on
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) matching
- Annual bonus
- Happy Hours
- Paid Sick Time Leave and Paid Time Off
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.