iOS Team Lead (Remote 60%)
An iOS Engineer who has team lead experience is needed for a large-scale project with an overhaul of new features. This company’s mobile application has a skeleton, but really needs several additional features for added functionality. Their application serves project engineers who need to develop physical requirements.
This company is growing exponentially, and has a strong mobile and software team in place. They’re looking for developers who have held a lead title in the past, and have built out large-scale applications from a bare-bones skeleton. You’ll be writing code in 100% Swift, and you’ll mentor and train junior developers. Work on-site 2 days a week in Los Feliz, with remote options for the remaining 3 days of the week.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expertise in Swift
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience as a Lead iOS Engineer, or Senior or a team
- Minimum of 4-6 years’ experience working in iOS Development
- Working on applications that have a video or live-stream component
- Working with mentoring junior developers
- Past work on applications with several users
- Ability to work on-site 2 days a week in Los Feliz, California
Desired Skills & Experience
- Working on a panoramic view for video stream
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Swift
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
- Equity in the form of Stocks and Shares
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Benefit Package for Families: Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401(k) Matching
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Paid Vacation
- Ability to work remotely 60% of the time
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Grow your career by working on a large-scale application for a booming industry
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.