An Android Engineer is needed to work on a 6-12 month project, that has the ability to extend, based on how the project is developing! You’ll be working for a company that is in the fin-tech space, working on a consumer-facing mobile application that will have hundreds of thousands of uses. You’ll work primarily in Java, and any Kotlin experience is a huge plus!
You’ll have the opportunity to work with a large team, and as a contractor you are eligible for Medical and Dental Health Benefits, as well as PTO For Sick Time. Work on-site five days a week in Downtown Los Angeles.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expertise in Java
- Minimally three (3) years’ experience working in Android Development
- Advanced Code Implementation Strategy
- Works well on a large cross-functional team
- Experience working on consumer-facing applications
- Ability to work onsite five days a week in Downtown Los Angeles
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with Kotlin
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Android Development
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Ability to grow you career by working on large-scale consumer-facing application for a well known company
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.