Senior Product Designer/E-Discovery
An international company rooted in data is searching for their next Senior Product Designer. This person must have UX experience on an e-Discovery platform in a law or corporate enterprise software setting.
Responsibilities include usability testing, customer queries, user persons and journeys, work flows, prototypes, wireframes and mock ups. This role will require about 25% domestic and international travel. This is an opportunity to work on the flagship product of a leading company in their space and is therefore high visibility high reward. Please submit your portfolio if interested.
Required Skills & Experience
- UX experience on an e-Discovery platform is a must have
- Adobe, Sketch
- Must be available and able to travel both domestically and internationally
- Customer facing experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- May consider a similar experience to e-Discovery if it is in a law or corporate enterprise software setting
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.