Mobile App Developer (Xamarin)
A travel company near Pasadena is looking for a stellar mobile application developer to build new features on their main iOS & Android product offering that helps manage corporate travel solutions world wide! This person would be required to know Xamarin and native mobile programming languages.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in iOS Mobile developmente using Swift, Objective-C and/or Xamarin (C#)
- Familiarity with .NET Core or .NET Framework
- Understanding of MVVM, MVC, and MVP pattern
- Object Oriented programming concepts.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to communicate with users of all levels of experience, and to work creatively, and effectively to produce results.
- Familiarity with various aspects of programming including layout, usability, code, graphic design, software, and related technologies
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands-On Coding
- 50% Team Collaboration
- 50% Individual Contributions
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Flexible hours
- Company paid medical, dental and vision
- Competitive 401k and vacation plans
- Team orientated culture
- Ground floor experience in a rapidly growing company
- Great work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.