Senior Front End Developer / Palo Alto / Robotics
The global leader in the drone industry is searching for a Front End Engineer. Their Palo Alto location is the main hub of innovation as their R&D lab. This office focuses mainly on engineering, building software for their enterprise clients. Some examples are agricultural companies, security software clients, and government programs.
The best part about this research lab is that they operate as a startup/think tank for a worldwide company that has sales in over 100 countries and regions around the world. Your work will significantly lower farming costs, save lives in search and rescue and improve safety for many industries.
They need a Senior Front End Developer to lead their Web Engineering team. They're working on the Flighthub application and another application yet to be released to public. Open to React, Angular or Vue, they need a senior member on the team to drive decision making and technical leadership for their junior engineers. You'd play a vital role in determining the framework upon joining.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in CS or a related field
- 2-5 years of professional software development
- Expert understanding of UI/UX design concepts and collaboration
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Experience with React, Angular or Vue
- Mobile app development is a plus
- Full Stack Experience with Golang is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborate with designers for all UX stages
- Explain UI concepts to non-designers and demo UI code to development teams and shareholders
- Develop modern UI and components with high quality code
- Competitive Salara DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.