Senior Java API Engineer
A growing company in Long Beach, CA is urgently seeking a fulltime Senior Java API engineer to add to their team of engineers, based right downtown in a trendy office space. As part of their product prototype team, this engineer will have a heavy focus on architecture and design decisions within the company’s engineering department.
In terms of selling points, the platform itself is probably their largest, as this company exists for the greater good. Specifically, they build a product that helps non-profits reach a larger audience of donors by providing online fundraising options, and helps reengage past donors by offering a comprehensive and user friendly CRM tool.
Unlimited PTO, work from home flexibility, catered lunches, beer on tap, and a dog friendly environment only tops the list of the tangible and intangible benefits to working for this major player in the nonprofit space. If you have a strong background in open source Java development, an eye for design, and an interest in working with a passionate team dedicated to philanthropy and great code, this is your calling!
Required Skills & Experience
- Five years of experience in open source Java development, at least
- Leadership experience (official or unofficial)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science from an American Accredited University
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience building SaaS applications to scale
- Comfortability with a fast paced environment – prior startup experience would be great
What You Will Be Doing
- 33% Architecture & design decisions
- 33% New/advanced feature development to main platform
- 33% Building prototypes used for proof of concepts
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.