Senior Java Engineer
A local Charlotte software firm is seeking Mid-Senior level Java developer in the South Charlotte area to help build out back end systems using Spring, Rest, SQL and JUNIT. Join a relaxed environment with casual dress where employees commonly retire due to their excellent culture. .
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 4+ Years’ of experience in back-end software development.
- Expert in analyzing, designing, implementing and troubleshooting software solutions for highly transactional systems.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Deep technical knowledge of distributed architectures.
- Experience with state management frameworks like Redux or MobX.
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes.
- Background working on highly scalable, highly available, fault tolerant systems.
- Experience with SAFe methodologies
- Possesses cross functional expertise to implement DevOps, CI/CD practices.
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Spring
- 10% RESTful APi's
- 10% Java
- 10% JUNIT
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Relaxed Environment
- Flex Hours
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.