Mid- level Software Engineer
Our client is a leader in relocation and moving services across the US. This company really prides itself as not just providing moving and relocation services but also provides recycling and disposal services as well.
This company is building out their software development team and really needs a senior developer to come in and take charge .Previously they had been outsourcing their development needs but wants to build up their in house team. You will be coding 90% of your time with the other 10% focusing on Architecture and Design. This position requires you to mentor junior developers and eventually you will be the team lead. There is tons of room for growth within this company and this position really allows you to prove yourself.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of working in the Microsoft technology stack
- Experience in C#, ASP.NET, SQL
- Web Forms, MVC, XML
- JSON, SOAP and REST (consume)
- Self-Starter, independent worker
Desired Skills & Experience
- Office 365 Experience
- Angular 2
- SSIS, Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to think quickly and creatively
- Hardworking, up-beat, positive team player
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% New Development
- 50% Maintenance
- 90% Coding
- 10% Architecture and Design
- Even Tier/3Tier
- Daily Scrum Meetings
- Competitive Salary: $80,000-$95,000
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Bachelor’s degree in computer information systems/similar field or equivalent work experience.
- Familiarity with SSRS, SSIS and Power BI.
- Experience with Dynamics 365 or Xamarin is a plus.