Jobspring is soon moving its website to join parent company, Motion Recruitment, for a significantly improved and expanded user experience. Please go now to www.motionrecruitment.com.

Jobspring Partners: Talent in Action

Mid- level Software Engineer

  • Modified:

    September 18, 2019

  • Compensation:

    $80K-85K DOE

  • City, State:

    Sterling, VA

  • Technologies:

    C#

Apply for this job
Share this:

Mid- level Software Engineer

Our client is a leader in relocation and moving services across the US. This company really prides itself as not just providing moving and relocation services but also provides recycling and disposal services as well. 

This company is building out their software development team and really needs a senior developer to come in and take charge .Previously they had been outsourcing their development needs but wants to build up their in house team. You will be coding 90% of your time with the other 10% focusing on Architecture and Design. This position requires you to mentor junior developers and eventually you will be the team lead. There is tons of room for growth within this company and this position really allows you to prove yourself.

Required Skills & Experience

  • 6+ years of working in the Microsoft technology stack
  • Experience in C#, ASP.NET, SQL
  • JavaScript, jQuery, HTML
  • Web Forms, MVC, XML
  • JSON, SOAP and REST (consume)
  • LINQ
  • Self-Starter, independent worker

Desired Skills & Experience

  •  Office 365 Experience
  • Angular 2
  • SSIS, Salesforce
  • TFS
  • Excellent written and verbal skills
  • Ability to problem solve
  • Ability to think quickly and creatively
  • Hardworking, up-beat, positive team player

What You Will Be Doing

Tech Breakdown

  • 50% New Development
  • 50% Maintenance
  • 90% Coding
  • 10% Architecture and Design

Daily Responsibilities

  • Even Tier/3Tier
  • Daily Scrum Meetings

The Offer

  • Competitive Salary: $80,000-$95,000

You will receive the following benefits:

  • Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
  • 401(k)
  • Paid Sick Time Leave
  • Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
  • Bachelor’s degree in computer information systems/similar field or equivalent work experience.
  • Must be proficient with C#, HTML5, JavaScript, JSON and TSQL.
  • Familiarity with SSRS, SSIS and Power BI.
  • Experience with Dynamics 365 or Xamarin is a plus.

 

Apply for this Job

Kyle Clack is leading the search for this position. Use the button below to send us your resume and let us know you’re interested in the job!

Apply to this job
Mid- level Software Engineer
  • Kyle Clack

  • Recruiter
  • Jobspring Arlington - MWD

Great! You're interested!

Use this form to send me your resume, and my team and I will review it for this job:

Mid- level Software Engineer

So you know, this isn't the only job like this we're working on. We'll review your resume for every relevant job that comes in!

Close






Submit
  • Jobspring Partners

Thank you

Your information has been received.

One of our teams will give it a careful look for the Mid- level Software Engineer job, and for every other relevant position we’re working on right now, too.
If it looks like we can help you out, you’ll hear from us shortly!


Return to Search Results Close

Send to a Friend

If you know someone who'd be interested in this job, send them a link so they can check it out.

Thank You!

Your note about the position number: 403269 has been sent to your friend


Return to Search Results

Close