Mid / Senior Data Engineer
We’re working with a blossoming startup in the Chicagoland area, and they’re hiring for Data Engineers! The company develops software to support law enforcement, and you’d work on establishing their data environment. You’d work on converting information from flat files into their database, and help prepare the company for data streaming. They work in a Python environment, and candidates should be very comfortable designing ETL processes. Any experience working in the Hadoop ecosystem or Spark is a major plus. Apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years’ experience developing data structures
- Nonrelational databases
- MongoDB (preferred)
- Experience establishing ETL processes
- BS in relevant field (Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, etc.)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with the Hadoop ecosystem
- Experience working on cloud based applications
- Experience in web development
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Data engineering
- 100% Hands on
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible work hours
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.