Senior DevOps Engineer
An opportunity here in Irvine to join one of the largest private, independent retail mortgage lenders in the U.S. They’re looking for a Sr DevOps Engineer to transform and streamline the home buying process into a digital experience! You will be in a position to learn from a leadership team that is comprised of seasoned executives who have helped lead some of the largest and most successful mortgage companies and financial institutions in the U.S.
Required Skills & Experience
- Manages private/public cloud deployments (Azure, VMware, F5)
- Preferred experience in windows server administration, webserver administration (VMware)
- Source Control Administration (Visual Studio & TFS)
- Scripting/Automation (Powershell)
- Software development (C#)
- Ability to work collaboratively in small teams.
- Works closely with development teams on architecture to accelerate delivery of our solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Red Hat Linux
- 60% Windows Server 2010
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $155,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.