Python Automation Engineer
A software start-up in Chicago is looking to bring on a Python Automation Engineer to join their team. You'll join a team that is supporting internal infrastructure and helping the development and scaling of new projects.
You will partner up with the three other QA Engineers and the development team to built and maintain an automation test framework. They work with a lots of back end heavy data validations, and Python knowledge as well as API testing is a must have.
- Extensive testing experience, both manual and automation
- Experience building Selenium frameworks from scratch
- Experience writing, editing, or monitoring Python code
- Experience with SQL data validations
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any experience with DevOps tools
- Experience working at a start-up
- Strong communication skills
- 100% Hands On
Competitive Salary up to $130,000 per year
As an Employee, your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- 401(k) plus matching with no Vesting Period
- Paid Sick Time
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.