Senior Android Developer
A world renowned consulting firm is looking to add a senior Android developer to their team. The right person for this job will be building out brand new features to a consumer facing application that is currently used by over 1 million people on a daily basis.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of Android experience
- Experience with RxJava
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior experience working with Kotlin
- Published apps in the store
- Experience developing large scale applications from scratch
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Android Development
- 100% Hands On Development
- Competitive Pay: Up to $75/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 – 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.