Mid-Level Software Engineer
A company we are working with is looking for an mid-level Full-Stack Java Developer to join one of the leaders in the MSP industry here in Charlotte. This role will work with an experienced team of development professionals, enhancing current trading technology, supporting live production environment, and building additional functionality to support business needs.
Required Skills & Experience
Candidates must have advanced quantitative skills, with outstanding communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. Valued experience and potential areas of responsibility include fixed income trading, process-improvement initiatives around electronic market-making, design/coding (Java), and client relationship management.
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS computer science, or applied engineering
- Hands-on development experience with an Object-oriented Java language required
- enterprise Java development a plus
- Excellent OO design and implementation skills
- Working knowledge of SQL required, MySQL / JDBC a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Back-end Java Development
- 40% Front-End & UI Technologies
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration:12-18 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.