An international hospitality company needs a Windows Engineer to join their tech team in supporting over 30 million customers. This Engineer will assist in the implementation of new technology to the company while providing cost cutting solutions. The company is moving into Office 365 so experience in that area is preferred. The tech team is very tight knit and collaborative made up of 2 architects, 3 senior engineers, and 2 desktop engineers.
Required Skills & Experience
- Scripting experience with Microsoft PowerShell is a must-have
- Experience using automation tools such as SCCM
- Minimum of 4 years of hands-on experience with server and desktop technologies
- Experience managing and maintaining Microsoft products/services
Desired Skills & Experience
- Office 365 is preferred
- Experience and knowledge of ITIL best practices and Information Security best practices
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Microsoft
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to 18.75/hr.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.