Senior Data Warehouse Engineer
A diversified company in the healthcare space is hiring for a Data Warehouse Engineer to join their team in Chandler. This company has seen continued growth through their broad range of brands focused on overall wellness and preventive care. As a part of this team, you will be working within a complex tabular SQL Server data warehouse environment, primarily focusing on cube development and supporting ETL packages from upstream applications. Apply today for a chance to explore this potential next move in your career!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of of SQL Server experience, preferably focused in data warehousing
- SSAS and SSIS
- DAX and/or MDX
- Various data modeling – OLAP, Tabular, etc.
- Strong ability to code in T-SQL – writing complex stored procedures, queries, etc.
- Knowledge of database design and basic administration/performance optimization
- Excellent communication – oral and written
Desired Skills & Experience
- SQL Server 2017, Enterprise
- Previous work in the healthcare domain and specifically data issues within
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar field
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Microsoft SQL Server
- 40% ETL, Data import (SSIS)
- 60% Tabular cubes (DAX, SSAS)
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Casual and fun working environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.