Our client is looking for an IT Support Specialist to join their Support team. This role will support a high volume of inbound calls, providing troubleshooting support. You will need basic data entry skills, knowledge and ability to search the internet, and good customer service skills.
Position is in the Northwest valley, off the I-17 & 101 freeway.
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent customer skills
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience handling inbound calls and emails
- Must have good analytical and critical thinking skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ticketing system experience
- Experience taking a high volume of inbound calls
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Phone support
- 50% Customer Service
- 50% Phone Support
- Competitive Pay: Up to $18/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6-12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.