Lead Automation Engineer
A Global provider of Life Science technology is looking to grow out their Verification / QA team with a new manager. You will be leading and managing a team of verification specialists and developers to deliver high quality of software efficiency. As a manager you would be responsible for the technical as well as the culture growth of the team.
The ideal person will have a strong technical leadership background in QA and Verification managing teams of 5-10 individuals, ideally in a regulated (Science, Medical, Financial, etc.). Having built out verification process in the past is a strong asset as well as strong QA knowledge and ability! Although you have a team around you, this is a technical role and would need someone who is passionate about continuing to be in the technical trenches.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to work for a world-class organization and to help millions of people around the world. The salary can go up to $130K for the right person.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Management experience
- 10-15 years of QA and/or Verification experience
- Management teams of 10+
- Experience within a regulated environment (Science, Medical, Financial, etc.)
- Ability to work with technical team to create and build verification practices
- Strong software QA experience and knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work in at an Enterprise level of software development and testing
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in a Scientific or Medical company
- Experienced in Agile environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% QA and Verification
- 10% Hands On
- 80% Management Duties
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.