Backend Java Developer
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Well take that step with my client! They are in Northern Phoenix and is a worldwide hotel franchiser. They are looking to bring on a Software Engineer III to join a team of 3-5 engineers to move away from a monolithic design to more of their server less AWS effort. This is a fulltime position paying up to $115,000.00 per year depending on experience.
In addition to helping with a mission critical application that is used to track data for marketing promotions. This position is 100% backend Java using Java 8, spring and spring boot for their microservices. This is a great opportunity to join a team that wants you to succeed and get in the ground level of a 100% new development innovative.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- 3-5 years of experience developing with Java
- Has previously developed microservices
- Has database experience with Oracle or SQL
- Web service protocols REST or SOAP
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with Kafka
- Experience working with AWS
- Familiar with continuous integration tool such as Jenkins
What You Will Be Doing
- Java 8
- Spring Boot
- 100% New Development
- 100% Backend Development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $115K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.