Senior Full Stack Developer
Here you’ll work on an extremely intelligent and personable team, so the cultural fit is as important as the tech stack. You’ll receive an excellent benefits package, generous paid time off, and enjoy a relaxed dress code. If you’re looking to grow your skill set, constantly be doing new development, and join a senior team, this is the role for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience working in full stack development
- Strong communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% .Net stack (C#, ASP.NET MVC, Angular 6, Entity Framework, SQL)
- 80% New development
- 20% Maintenance work
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full benefits package (dental & vision)
- Casual dress
- Flexible hours
- Generous paid sick & vacation time
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.