Senior Java Engineer / Spring / REST / AWS
A major company in the hospitality space is hiring for a multiple Java engineers with a backend focus to join their team in the valley on a contract basis. As part of this team you will be responsible for API development for their core public-facing platform that is used by millions. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the latest technology and be in a casual, fun environment. If this sounds like the move you want to make in your career, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of professional experience in software development
- Java / J2EE
- Spring or similar framework
- Web services development (REST and SOAP)
- Relational databases - SQL, Oracle, MySQL, etc.
- Agile / Scrum
- Git, Subversion, or similar tool for source control
- Cloud experience on AWS
- Jenkins or Sonar for CI/CD
- Communication and teamwork abilities
- Interpersonal skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS or MS in CS/CE/EE or similar
- Spring boot for microservices
- Oracle Service Bus
- Strong QA background, TDD/BDD, etc.
- Competitive Pay: Up to $62/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 9 Months with extension possibility
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.