Site Reliability Engineer
SaaS provider located in North Phoenix, is looking to hire a Site Reliability Engineer to help automate the provisions, container solutions, and deployments in the environment. The SRE will be hands on within a cloud-based environment working with IT, Security, and DevOps teams to ensure secure financials for their customers.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience working within an IT Infrastructure, DevOps, SRE environment
- Experience writing code in Go, Shell, Perl, Bash, or Python
- 2+ years’ experience working within an AWS environment
- Experience with CI/CD concepts and tooling
- Strong monitoring, maintenance, and upgrades experience
- Experience with containerization using Docker
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience automating code deployments
- Experience remediating issues that impact the production systems and infrastructure environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% SRE
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6-12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.