Apply for this job
September 27, 2019
San Mateo, California
A growing startup in San Mateo is looking for a Senior Frontend/Fullstack Engineer. This company helps marketers drive revenue growth with automation using machine learning. The company’s AI dynamically personalizes mobile and desktop websites for each unique visitor in real time - moving prospects quickly through your funnel and increasing conversion rates. Their customers experience an average 46% lift in conversions.
They were founded in 2016 by machine learning and marketing veterans from Yahoo, Twitter, and BrightRoll and is headquartered in San Mateo, CA.
Required Skills & Experience
- Your code is the gold standard of what elegant code looks like.
- You have experience with frameworks such as Angular, React, and Express. You know the pros and cons of these frameworks. You are the lost manual of how to effectively use these frameworks.
- You have great understanding of web security. You take great pride in writing secure code.
- You enjoy being challenged. You have been the go-to person for your team when they need help to solve tough architectural and technical problems.
- You thrive in fast-paced environment. You like short dev cycles. You adapt. You are comfortable getting started with minimal information and can bring clarity via rapid iterations.
- You believe in “customers as true north”. You can put on your product hat when you solve technical problems. You exercise your creativity, intuition, and empathy for customers to solve problems in a pragmatic way.
- You have at least 7 years of software experience after your college degree (preferably technical like CS).
What You Will Be Doing
- You will be the go-to expert on all things about web technologies.
- You will design, implement, and iterate on all end-to-end aspects of our analytics web app.
- You will set FE technical bar for the team. You will mentor junior engineers.
- You will optimize to reduce latency and improve web app performance.
- You will make judgement calls on how new technologies can be leveraged in our tech stack.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Work Schedule
- One day a week work from home
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Apply for this Job
Alexandra Cohen is leading the search for this position. Use the button below to send us your resume and let us know you’re interested in the job!