An innovative financial services company in Atlanta is looking to bring on a DevOps Engineer. This FinTech company is known for a wide variety of services, from payment processing to detecting fraud. For this role, you will be working with a team that creates a loyalty rewards platform for their customers.
As the DevOps Engineer of this team, you will help build new processes and the cloud environment. An ideal candidate will come from an enterprise company driving a DevOps culture with its team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must have experience with public clouds (AWS is preferred)
- Strong scripting experience with Bash or Python
- Implementing infrastructure as code (Terraform or Ansible)
- Experience with configuration management tools (Chef or Puppet)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in technology related degree
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools
- Hands on with Docker or Kubernetes
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance and HSA
- 401(k) + Match
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.