Solutions Implementation Engineer / Post Sales / Implementation / Infrastructure / Sunnyvale
An early stage security platform company that manages entire identity management lifecycles across private and public clouds is looking to bring on their DevSecOps Solutions Engineer to the team. This company helps enterprise companies manage access privileges while providing a safe and secure platform for private information. As a DevOps Solutions Engineer, you will be a subject matter expert on the company’s product while working with customers on how to best optimize their product within their customer’s infrastructure. You will get a chance to also work on cloud infrastructures, security best practices, and be the subject matter expert as the team grows in the future.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficient with Linux operating systems
- Experience working with Public Cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Exposure to security protocols and best practices
- Experience with DevOps tooling (automation, build deployments, etc.)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with private clouds (VMWare highly desired)
- Having experience working with vendor management
- Exposure to security identity management
What You Will Be Doing
- Solutions Architecture: 25%
- Security: 50%
- DevOps: 25%
- Competitive Salary: Up to $185,000/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Equity
- Free Lunches
- Team Collaboration Events
- Remote and Flex Hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.