Mid-Level Android Engineer
A Mid-Senior Android Engineer is needed to shadow a lead on a huge project overhaul. You’ll get great experience developing a first-in-class application that originally started on the web and is now used mainly as a mobile-first platform. You’ll have the opportunity to learn directly from senior engineers with 8+ years’ experience and learn best practices for code implementation.
The application you’ll specifically be responsible for is this company’s flagship app, but you’ll also work on a suite of inter-related applications, and get diverse experience with Android SDK, Kotlin, and RxJava, including the best practices for coding strong and secure applications. Work on-site five days a week in Mid-City, Los Angeles.
Required Skills & Experience
- Two- Three (2-3)+ years’ experience developing large-scale user applications
- Experience with Java: Advanced
- Experience with Android SDK: Advanced
- Experience with Kotlin: Beginner to Proficient
- Expertise in team logistics, work analysis, and testing
- Experience with Android SDK
- Work well on a large, and cross-functional team
- Work with UX on Feature Implementation
- Working alongside several technical product managers
- Ability to work on-site in Central, Los Angeles (Mid-City)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree Computer Science or Management of Information Systems, Preferred—Or equal experience
- Coding for a consumer-facing applications
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Android Engineering
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $135K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Package for Families
- 401(k) Matching
- Great Company Culture
- Annual Performance Review and Bonuses based on company and personal performance
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.