One of the top research facilities in the entire world where a diverse group of individuals from across its partner institutions which include: undergraduate and graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, professional scientists, administrative professionals, and academic faculty come together to crack medical diseases that need to be cured.
The new project that just got rolled out for a new cancer research project and they need infrastructure to back it all up which could be you! Strong candidates will have experience in GCP or AWS and Docker.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with infrastructure automation, configuration management, monitoring, and DevOps
- You’ve built deployment pipelines using Jenkins or CircleCI
- Configuration management tools using Puppet, Git, Atlassian Bamboo, Jira, Bitbucket,
- You’ve built images with Docker, Kubernetes.
- You’ve Cloud experience, AWS, GCP preferably. You know limitations of each, what works and what not.
- You’ve strong experience with GitHub
- You are proficient in at least one programming language using Python or Java
- You’ve experience with the Atlassian suite and tying things through REST API
- You are strong team player and appreciate feedback
- You’ve experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
Desired Skills & Experience
- Agile (Scrum) preferred
- Excellent written and oral communications
- The ability to work collaboratively and to communicate technical concepts clearly and accurately
- You have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
What You Will Be Doing
- Take our deployment and delivery pipeline to next level that will enable engineering teams to deploy code reliably to production as we grow and scale
- Increase development efficiency and velocity by providing better tooling to engineering
- Promote self-service capabilities for developers to write and manage production code
- Be the champion and drive consensus on strategic decisions that will help us build efficient and effective deployment pipeline
- Health and dental coverage,
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160k/year, depending on experience
- Unlimited PTO,
- Company match 401(k),
- Annual training budget of $2,500 and much more