Senior DevOps Engineer
San Diego has an amazing opportunity to join an enterprise organization that ensures health and happy experiences for all types of pets. The journey starts with knowledgeable, passionately engaged associates who believe in their vision and who are committed to delivering a superior customer experience. We seek DevOps Engineers who are passionate about animal welfare, have great people skills and are driven to grow and advance in their careers!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional DevOps experience
- Extensive hands-on experience with CI/CD tools (such as GitLab CI/CD, Jenkins, Circle CI, Azure DevOps, AWS Cope Pipeline/Commit/Build – GitLab CI/CD preferred)
- Extensive hands-on proficiency in Infrastructure configuration management and IAC methodologies and technologies (such as Terraform, CloudFormation, Chief, Puppet – Terraform preferred)
- AWS experience preferred, and candidates with AWS DevOps or AWS Solution Architecture certifications strongly preferred.
- Experience with integrating automated tests into CI/CD pipelines (such as Cucumber, Robot, Selenium, JMeter)
- Experience with the containers and container management systems (such as Docker, Kubernetes, AWS Fargate/ECS, Docker Swarm)
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Red Hat Linux
- 20% Windows Server 2010
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.