Full Stack Software Developer/C#/ReactJS/Node.js
An Irvine-based, award-winning technical services company is immediately hiring a full stack software developer to begin work on a critical project. Qualified technologists should have proven experience with iterative software development in a collaborative environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience building quality software applications
- Demonstrated proficiency with C#, ReactJS, Node.js, and WCF
- Great communication and team collaboration skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Experience with JSON, Webpack, REST, and/or Azure highly desired
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3+ Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.