An online education platform is looking for a data engineer to help them continue to blaze trails in online education. They are looking for a dynamic individual to join their innovative team as a Software Engineer for their Data Team. You’ll work alongside other talented teammates to help them organize their customers’ data in a meaningful way across their diverse array of products. If you are looking for an innovative, creative, and collaborative environment and want to make a difference in education, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- C# and at least one other modern programming language
- AWS, Asure or other cloud practices
- Agile Methodology
- Knowledge of full development stack (UX, UI, API, Service, Data)
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110,000 - $140,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Onsite Gym and Membership
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.