Build and Release Engineer
A well-known tech-forward company in Midtown is a hiring a build and release engineer to own their CI/CD pipeline and help with automating their environment and deployments. They are looking for individuals with great communication skills who enjoy working in collaborative environments.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of DevOps / Build and Release experience
- Experience setting up and owning CI/CD pipelines
- Configuration Management (Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
- BS in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Cloud experience with AWS
What You Will Be Doing
- Linux environment
- Jenkins, Ansible, AWS
- Build out CI/CD
- Automate deployments
- Competitive Pay: Up to $50/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Month Contract to Hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.