Mid-Level iOS Engiener at Health Tech Startup
A health-tech company located in midtown Manhattan is looking to bring on an experienced Mid-Level iOS Engineer to add to their growing team. They need this developer to take ownership of two of their applications for their list of users (500K+) in the mental health industry.
The ideal candidate has shipped a relatively complex iOS app that involved a team of more than two developers. The Mid Level iOS Engineer will join a team of 4 iOS Engineers and will ideally have some prior experience with mentoring and leading junior engineers.
- 3+ years iOS development
- Proficiency with Objective-C and Swift
- Strong experience working with Core Data and AutoLayout
- Great written and verbal communication
- Demonstrate best practices and design patterns
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Worked on a diverse professional team of engineers, testers, and designers
- Startup experience is a plus
- Must be local to NYC
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent is a plus
You will receive a generous salary and equity component and will work in a beautiful, sunny, open office space. Enjoy a casual culture with in office snacks, happy hours, and company outings. Additionally, you will be eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes premium health, dental, and vision insurance.