Front End Engineer
Named one of the top startups in 2019, This company is a hyper-growth D round startup that is taking the market by storm. Their technology first approach is modernizing the home insurance industry, from IOT monitoring devices to their PEAN stack to their industry leading software.
They are looking for a talented senior front end engineer to help them grow the product line and expand across the United States. An ideal candidate brings leadership, maturity and a deep understanding of the software development life cycle.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years working on a consumer facing product
- 2+ years of heavy experience with React
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with a small, cross functional team on products and features to drive growth
- Build user friendly, highly scalable solutions across our industry disrupting product portfolio
- Elevate our technology and best practices through partnership with the Head of Engineering and other tech leaders
- Join stakeholder groups to guide engineering wide initiatives (security, devops, infrastructure, agile, hiring, etc)
- Mentor and lead less senior engineers
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 12 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.