Working with a growing up startup in the Atlanta area, is looking to bring on a 6-month contractor to join their team. This contract has a possibility of extension to a perm position. The tech stack they are working with is Java, Spring, Microservices, and RESTful API’s.
This project is focused on building out one of their new scheduling application. You would be joining a family-oriented environment, were the company wants their developers to buy into their long term vision!
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 4 years of experience coding with Java
- Experience with Spring and Microservices
- Very comfortable building out RESTful API’s
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with in a team and individually
Desired Skills & Experience
- Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong hands on experience with Spring Boot
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Java
- 20% Spring
- 20% Micro services
- 20% RESTful API's
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $55/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months with possibility of extension
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Family like work environment
- 2 Days Work from Home
- Flexible Hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.