Senior React Engineer
An online translation platform is looking for a React Engineer to join their downtown Manhattan team. They have developed a platform for the user to automate, manage, and professionally translate content. You would primarily use a combination of React and Redux to build out their platform.
The world runs on words, and they're pushing data driven translation in a data driven world. If you want to work on cutting edge technology in a fast-paced digital space, this is the job for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 2.5 years of React.js experience
- Professional services/client integration experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science or other technical discipline
- Interest in translation/client services
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% ReactJS
- 20% Redux
- 100% Front End Engineering
- Competitive annual salary starting at $150K
Your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- 401(k) + matching
- Hone programming skills
- Stock option and annual bonuses
- Gym membership discount
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients