Senior Kotlin / Java Developer
Do you want to shape the future of Big Data and the Internet of Things? Do you want to build, create, and dream up cutting-edge solutions?
This company is an exciting player in the growing Connected Car and Internet of Things (IoT) technology categories. They help people and businesses track and protect their most important assets with vehicle intelligence solutions that gather Big Data and provide the critical insights with easy-to-use dashboards and apps.
Among the positions they are currently hiring for, they are looking for a Kotlin and Java Engineer to join their team to work on their client-facing suite of applications!
Required Skills & Experience
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related field (e.g. Mathematics, Engineering)
- 5+ years experience building software and/or mobile applications
- Java development
- Some working experience with Kotlin
- API development for Android mobile platform
- Understands fundamentals of agile methodologies - iterative development, SCRUM, UAT, continuous integration.
- Experience using tools such as Pivotal, GitHub, Jenkins/CruiseControl
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience consuming and writing APIs in multiple languages - Golang, PHP, C++, Java, etc.
- Deep experience in mobile application development
- IoT knowledge and/or experince
- MS in CS/CE/EE or similar
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical insurance with 100% paid premium for individual
- Supplemental insurance options
- Flexible schedule and work/life balance
- Ongoing learning, wellness and professional development programs
- Happy hours and fun team building events
- 401(k) with company match
- Bonus / profit sharing
- Underground parking
- Onsite gym
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.