One of the fastest growing product based software companies in downtown Toronto is looking for an experienced Software Consultant to add to their team. They are a leader in building their custom digital experience platforms, using native integration capabilities to deliver superior customer experience in an efficient process.
In this role you will be providing high-level technical expertise, execute on deadlines, ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality, oversee implementations and daily progress of each project. Our environment is Java/J2EE so having a deep understanding of being in a Java environment is critical in this role. This role will be mostly hands off, the coding you will do will involve integrations, enhancements, code reviews and troubleshooting.
What we are really looking for is someone ready to make an impact in their current role, a candidate to deliver on product deadlines and be hungry for a fast paced environment working on all new technologies in an exciting industry.
If you are ready for the challenge, then do not hesitate to apply!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience working in a technical environment either as a Consultant or technical leader
- Deep technical knowledge of Java/J2EE frameworks and technologies
- Ability to identify and outline technical solutions
- Cross department collaboration from software development team to the pre-sales team
- Strong technical understanding of integrating applications to client requirements
- Release management experience
- Potential travel approximately 25% of the time the United States and potentially Europe.
- Strong communication skills, both written and orally
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience leading team is a plus
- Being able to communicate in French is an asset
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Java environment
- 50% Technical leadership & collaboration
- 50% Hands on delivery
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125,000, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 4 weeks’ vacation
- Benefits package
- 2% RRSP matching
- Bonus structure
- Work from home flexibility one day a week