Back End Developer
A well-established independent furniture company with the nation's largest inventory is looking for an experienced Back End Developer to join their Digital Marketing Technology team in Atlanta, Georgia. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ hands on experience with Node, Python or Java. Any AWS experience is also preferred, but not required.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience with Java, Python, or Node
- Strong experience with agile development methodologies
- Ability to work hands on in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- 4-year degree in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent oral communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Back End Development
- 70% Hands on
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.