Frontend React Engineer
This public sector company is looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to help develop and modernize a high impact portal that creates a great experience for it’s users, providing ease and accessibility. This portal works to save the user time by giving them the ability to submit applications online instead of having to go to the location, creating an efficient way of getting things done.
You’ll be mainly using React to build out this portal and have the opportunity to mentor and support skill development with interns and fellows. Another piece you would have a hand in working on is updating and enhancing ?Fleet?, which is their ?pattern library. This role will allow you to learn from the Drupal 8 CMS upgrade project and develop UI enhancements in Drupal 8. Most importantly, you will be able to work alongside an incredibly talented, dedicated team on projects that will make a tangible difference for people locally.
Required Skills & Experience
- Git and GitHub
- Agile web application development (3+ years preferred)
Desired Skills & Experience
- AWS (a very nice to have)
- .Net (much that is before us is digging into our legacy applications, and making the most of what we have in Drupal)
- Enjoyment in collaboration, ideation, agile and iterative development
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% React
- 10% Drupal
- 10% SQL
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Management Duties
- Competitive Pay: Up to $65/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.