Senior Front-End Engineer/ Automotive/ Belmont/ Contract
An international leader in automotive space, that prides it's self in their manufacturing and innovative design, is looking to hire a Senior Front-End Engineer to join their Development team in Belmont!
You will help build and maintain a variety of digital experiences and applications. They are currently refactoring their Front-End architecture with modern open source libraries including React and Redux. You will be working on consumer facing applications that enhance the experience for car owners digital in car or on a connected mobile app. Your work will be used by Millions, if not Billions, of people around the world!
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience building software with a focus on UI/Front-end
- Expert understand of JS architecture
- Prior experience using React-Redux or similar frameworks
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience utilizing testing frameworks including Jasmine & Mocha is a PLUS
- Bachelors Degree
What You Will Be Doing:
- Work with business and product managers to understand end-user needs & future business direction
- Guide and enhance UI coding standards, development guidelines, and delivery practices
- Streamline the front-end builds and define packaging strategy
- Optimize web application performance
- Competitive Pay: Up to $100/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 1 year or longer
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Paid Holidays & PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.