Lead iOS Engineer at IoT Startup
A health-tech startup located by Bryant Park is looking for a Lead iOS Engineer with Swift experience. They use IoT technology to make emergency responses quicker and smarter. Currently, they’re working on a platform that increases the connectivity between patients, caregivers and first responders.
This is an opportunity to be a part of a unique and innovative tech company that is transforming the health and first-response industry. They’re looking for strong engineers who are team players and passionate about health-tech.
This Lead iOS Engineer must have experience with Swift and ideally MVVM or MVC architecture.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of iOS development experience
- Experience with Swift
- Experience with various iOS libraries and frameworks
- Great communication
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience leading a team of junior engineers
- Degree in CS or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- Working on the company’s flagship, consumer facing iOS application
- Competitive annual salary up to $160,000 DOE
Your benefits will include:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Free snacks and drinks
- Flexible schedules
- Company paid for trainings and certifications
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.