DevOps Engineer / AWS / Automation / Containers / Santa Clara
An early stage startup located in Santa Clara is looking to bring on a Mid-Level DevOps Engineer to join their growing Infrastructure team. This company is using data science to help optimize processes and procedures for hospitals, clinics, and health care companies. As a DevOps engineer, you will be working in a 100% AWS environment as a subject matter expert while continuing to automate the environment and work on a disaster recovery project in Terraform.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficient in an AWS environment
- Experience scripting in Python
- Strong experience with automation and Infrastructure as code
- Experience supporting CI/CD Jenkins pipelines
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exposure to Docker containers
- Kubernetes experience
What You Will Be Doing
- Cloud: 50%
- Automation: 25%
- Containers/Orchestration: 25%
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130,000
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 401k Plan
- Catered Lunches and Snacks
- Many Numerous
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.