Software Engineer / Data
A fast growing data analytics start-up is looking to add a Python Engineer. The company's SaaS platform partners with companies to handle and share their customer research data. You'll be a key contributor on a small, driven team building in Python and Flask to create a better customer data experience. The company has some major Fortune 500 clients and is now ready to grow.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of Python development experience.
- 2+ years of Django or Flask
- ETL Experience
- AWS deployment experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excited to be in a startup environment.
- Experience using Glue
- Understanding of full data life-style
- Previous work with data.
- B.S. in Computer Science.
- Involvement in product lifecycle
- Transition the deployment model to Kubernetes.
- Managing a large quantity of customer research data.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Healthcare, Vision, Dental.
- Healthy work/life balance.
- Major opportunities for growth.
- Dog friendly office.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.