Sr. Fullstack Engineer
A disruptive venture-backed startup in the artificial intelligence space is focused on reimagining the future of oncology research. They are working on groundbreaking technology leading to new ways of classification. By unlocking data from scanned and paper documents, their AI achieves results in minutes versus months, resulting in life saving treatments offered to more patients backed by their clinical review team.
They are activiely looking for a Senior Fullstack engineer to join their growing team.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years of experience in JS based Frontend Web Development.
- Strong understanding of the React.js frontend framework.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Good understanding of REST architecture, JSON, and JWT.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent knowledge of code versioning tools (Git, Mercurial, SVN).
- Experience in cloud computing platforms (Gcloud, AWS, Azure).
What You Will Be Doing
- Build and maintain hospital and pharmaceutical facing web applications.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle: requirements, design, implementation, testing, deployment, and debugging.
- Write well-designed, efficient, and scalable code.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and that all security requirements are upheld.
- Communicate with team members and non-technical staff about requirements and implementation.
- Up to $200k, DOE
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 12 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.