ETL Developer / Python, Spark
One of the most well-respected eCommerce companies in Silicon Beach is currently seeking a Midlevel Data Engineer to join the team to build out ETL pipelines using Python and Spark in an AWS environment, in an effort to deliver tactical and strategic BI solutions for the group.
With a strong focus on data privacy and security, the ideal candidate should be a visionary, self-motivated, independent, and have the ability to communicate with other members of the team. You will ideally have a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-4 years Python data engineering experience
- Experience building out ETL data pipelines
- AWS experience, specifically with Redshift
- Experience with Postgres SQL
- Previous Healthcare experience
- Experience with Airflow and H2O
- CS or software engineering background
Desired Skills & Experience
- Spark and/or PySpark experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% hands on data engineering
- Competitive Pay: Up to $65/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 to 6 months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- High probability of conversion to full time employee
- Amazing perks – onsite barista, free parking, very modern office space
- Catered lunch daily and free snacks all day long
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.